Translate

Followers

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Good Dark Chocolate...






I love good dark chocolate!  And I'm always willing to try a new source.  So far... 'Lindt's Excellence Dark Chocolate with a touch of Sea Salt' is my favorite.  And I'm sure that all of you out there have your own favorites. So please... share them with me so I can have a broader outlook.  I'm sure our likes and dislikes are subjective, but hey, who isn't willing to try more chocolate?

Also... I love good coffee... again subjective, yes? Being originally from New Orleans, I do like strong coffee. And I do like it black - no cream, no sugar.  I can actually drink it any which way... but I prefer it black... and fresh!   Now, we just converted over to the new Keurig k-cups.  (I know this is probably sacrilegious, but believe it or not, we like it.)  It has taken some time to figure out which k-cups we like and which we really don't care for,  but we're getting there. So far we seem to like Green Mountain 100% Colombian the best. 

Since I'm allergic to artificial sweeteners, and vendors seem oblivious to using these indiscriminately, I can't drink any of their combinations... such as Cafe Mocha, Chai Tea, etc.  I don't understand why they can't use normal sugar? Or at least give the buyer a choice? But hey, no one's asking me.

So as you can see, today's post is about Coffee and Chocolate... no cats.  Sad, yes?  I'll close with a cat pic:




From left: Julie, Jack, and Tux

3 comments:

Spencer said...

Looks delicious! I love Lindt Chocolate and their dark chocolate in particular. Its definitely my favourite!

Nadia said...

Oh, I love chocolate, too! My favorite chocolate is milk with almonds and wafers... mmmm... :)

PS. I fell in love in your incomparable cats :)

Rian said...

Spencer and Nadia: Thanks for reading my post! And isn't chocolate wonderful?