Translate

Followers

Friday, August 17, 2012

Creature comforts...


creature comforts...

We all like our 'creature comforts'.  Here Jack and Tux have taken over my chair by the fire where I'd been previously sitting (see my cup of tea in background).  This was during one of our snow storms in 2011.  The rule here is 'if you leave... you lose'.  This happens a lot at our house with 6 cats.  DH's armchair and ottoman is constantly being overtaken by Ghost.  She hangs around and waits for him to get up... and in a split second... has his spot.  (It's a good thing we aren't as neurotic as Sheldon on the Big Bang TV series - as we do relinquish our spots quite often)

They also like my mother's old Lane recliner where I tend to sit and read in the evening.  Its not unusual for me to find Jack, Tux, and Molly all cozied up together on it.   I've had people tell me that their cats don't lie together... well, ours do (as can be seen by this picture of them on our bed). 




They also like to see how many of them can fit on a towel that sits in front of the Aga.



Yes, they are a funny bunch.  They make us laugh and we love them...









2 comments:

Ms Sparrow said...

How sweet to see your kitties snuggling up together. Mine rarely get that close to each other. You are so right about cats making you laugh. Just one of the many blessing of living with them!

Rian said...

My cats are definitely 'snuggle kitties'.